See document below for a list of preferred vendors
PURCHASING & DELIVERY PROTOCOLS
See Preferred Vendors List above
Make sure your quote* contains the following
Submit quotes through the Google Quote Submission Form
See PERFECT QUOTE example
*PLEASE NOTE a printout of an online shopping cart is not considered a quote
1. Notify your shipping department or the person that usually signs for packages that you will be receiving several orders over the next several weeks.
2. Paperwork, packing slips, are the only way that CEANCI's Fiscal Agent will pay the Invoice; it’s very important that you have the packing slips.
3. Check the packing slip to make sure that you have everything in the order, correct supplies, quantities and no backorders. CEANCI's Fiscal Agent will pay only complete orders.
4. Please notify Janet at email@example.com when order arrives:
• Email Janet that the order is complete. Reference PO Number.
• Initial and date the Packing Slip
• Attach a scan or picture of the Packing Slip to the email
• Keep the original Packing Slip for your records.
SPECIAL NOTE – Janet will be in contact with the schools regularly to check and see if orders have arrived; we are hoping to deter any finance charges that may occur from late payment on invoices.
5. Janet will make arrangements to tag equipment in November and then again in April.
SPECIAL NOTE – only large items that cost over $500 require tagging. Before we arrive please unpack these items so we can label and acquire serial numbers efficiently.